since ‎Jul-27-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 518 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Need some advice for going around Minneapolis towing. I'll be coming from Hastings on US 10. Which would be a better route? Get off on 494 to 694 and go the top side or US 10 to 94 and go around the bottom
Thinking of making reservations here. Has anyone here stayed there and if so what was your experience?
I belong to three different trailering forums and don't remember where I saw a similar lift someone had built. I used the general idea of his and built this one. It fits into the hitch the same as the pin on the trailer. Lock it in place and use a ch...
We are thinking of going south for a month this coming Feb. This would be our first time other than just passing through.We are looking for recommendations for a park but not the resort type. The following states are where we are thinking. Georgia, A...
Has anyone here traveled this highway. Would be pulling 30' 5th wheel w/Duramax dually Not afraid of running mountain roads just wondering what the route is like. Looks like it should be a beautiful ride along the river. We'll be traveling from Pendl...