since ‎Jul-01-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 514 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have an Onan 4000 300hrs in a Class C. If I'm sitting still it will run about 20 minutes then sputters and sounds like it's running out of gas and shuts down. If I wait a while it will start back up as normal. If I am moving down the road (air flow) ...
My cabinets over the dinette had 2 doors and blanks between and at the ends. You had to move what was in the doorway to get around to the dead space. I knocked out the blanks and made larger doors from 3/4" plywood. I changed the hinges to the top a...
Outback camping
My shower diverter came off the bathroom sink which was a bad Idea. I took the sink and cabinet out which was useless to me and helped with bathroom space. I had to move the plumbing and shower head to the inside wall for access. I cleaned up the wi...
Decided to change my running/clearance lights to an led third brake light. I found an LED bar that works for running and brake. Had to run a wire for the brakes but I have the shower wall open for a shower valve upgrade so it was pretty easy. Found s...