since ‎Jun-26-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a dining table in our latest camper is the style where the two leg tubes fit into holes/mounts on the floor and the table, and it is INCREDIBLY wobbly when set up. I looked into finding replacements, but all I could find was the same mounts/...
Greetings all,I've had two campers in my life and the first one I had was pretty rough and had lots of issues. One was that the water pump would randomly run for a second or so, which I didn't have the time or funds to look into, so I just turned of...
I need to replace my outdoor speakers on my 2010 Jayco Jayfeather and I cannot find any info on the Linear LS6050 stereo that comes with it. I want to buy new speakers, but I need to know how many watts the LS6050 puts out on each channel so I don't...
Does anyone know if the threaded rods in stabilisers can be replaced? The nubs (or whatever they're called) on the rods that my crank slides over are worn down so far that the crank keeps slipping over it and I'm afraid one day I'm going to be stran...
Hello,We purchased a pretty old camper that we're trying to fix up and it came with a converter wired up, but it wasn't working. I purchased another from a wrecker and wired it up the same way, and it shortly blew as well (fuses became welded in the...