since ‎Jun-06-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thought some of you might enjoy this article in 'Atlas Obscura' this morning.RV'ing 100 Years AgoOne pic from the article:When we were kids in the 50's, I can't recall our family knowing anyone who owned an RV. We knew about them, because the 'Wally...
We have a 2006 Okanagan 811SL truck camper with a slide out. About a year ago, it developed a depression in the floor, right where you climb up into the over-cab bunk. I was afraid that it was rotting -- it felt very soft while standing on it in so...
Before I retired, used to use little inexpensive dataloggers in our systems to track the health of the main batteries (remote solar charged instrument arrays...). I've been having battery/charging issues with my 10 year old Okanagan TC. So picked u...
I wonder if some of you folks who understand solar power, controllers, and the like would mind having a look at the following specs. I'm going to get a 50 watt solar panel (& controller, etc.) for the roof of my truck camper to keep one 12 volt batt...
I bought a 100 amp hour deep cycle battery about 18 months ago, and it seems to be failing. It will only remain above 12 volts in the camper, for about 12 to 14 hours, with normal camper use. When it was new, it would last for 2 or more days. This...