since ‎May-21-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are planning to move from Luray VA to Elkins WV in a couple of days in a 36' RV with a toad. How is route 33? Thought someone may know if this is OK or have an alternative route in mind?
I was wondering about everyone's thoughts about a camping experience we endured this weekend. We made a reservation some time ago to visit what is called a ranch and events center that included a campground. The place is very nice with lots of open s...
I am interested in taking Hwy 21 north of Boise to Stanley and then returning to Twin Falls via Hwy 75. We are 36' Tiffin gas with toad. Is this doable? I have no problem with mountain driving just wondering about road conditions before going this ro...
Two questions for those more experienced than me. We just returned from a 3 month trip to the west coast and into Canada. Along the way we did some dry camping for a few days at a time to improve our skills in that department. My question is... My ri...
We have a 34' Tiffin Gas. Looking at buying a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk to tow flat and have been assured in can be flat towed. Any thoughts or experience with this?Also got an estimate for installing baseplate with charge wire and Invisabrake wit...