since ‎Apr-24-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know this is a subject that is beat to death but where do I start on diagnosing my tag axle brakes on my 1996 F53 chassis? We took the motorhome out this weekend and for the first time I towed my car. I live in Indiana and my tow car weighs 2990 ...
Hello. I have a 96 Fleetwood Southwind on an f53 chassis. I recently pulled my unit out of winter storage (had a couple days of -30s and -40s this year) to repair the inevitable burst water lines and now leaky toilet. To my surprise, I had no HVAC...
Hello. I have a 96 Southwind and I need help sorting out the electrical under the dash. Please help me identify this device.It appears to be spliced into the Ford ECU and has an after market fuse that is wired into the chassis fuse box. It is labe...
Is anyone using a stand alone transmission controller like MSD Atomic TCM Or Quick 4? I have a 460 EFI mated to a rebuilt E4OD with Banks transcommand, high capacity transmission pan, and and auxiliary transmission. Even with all of this, the trans...
I have a 1996 Fleetwood Southwind with a non-functioning Onan 5000. It has a fuses B winding, and a burnt up voltage regulator. I know this because, luckily, Inlive with 5 miles of an Cummins/Onan dealer/service center. For $120 they were able to ...