since ‎Mar-28-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Having never been there, we are wondering if there are any cabins or lodges located inside the park itself. We are thinking of leaving the TT behind this trip since its so far. Thank You
will a Honda 3000 run a small window unit and a refrig? Thanks I don't have time to look it up, I know there are some here very knowledgeable on the subject right off the top of your head. thanks
will a Honda 3000 run a small window unit and a refrig? Thanks I don't have time to look it up, I know here are very knowledgable right off the top of your head. thanks
Ok, I've seen the Lance Travel Trailers and they are real nice and heavy duty. I'm looking for some advice here, which I know I will get some  In general Ive been told that RV have a 30 percent mark up, is that true? If not what is the mark up.Reali...
Just wondering how many here will get to see the Total solar eclipse on Aug 21st. We will be observing it from the Mountains of North Caroline. Probably around Andrews, NC cause it will have the longest duration in the shadow with 2 minutes 38 second...