since ‎Feb-17-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 493 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

I tried to reset this defrost cycle on my fridge. I read that the auto defrost cycle can be reset if I shut the refer, ground power off and disconnect the house batteries at the disconnect switch. My aim is to reset the internal defrost cycle to 0 an...
I'm laying out the second half of our upcoming road trip. We are traveling with our 26 ft Class C with a Ford Fiesta tow. I'm thinking about Route 149 from South Fork to the Lake City bridge. Also, I'm thinking about spending some time around Gunniso...
We are going to be running along RT 36 in Kansas enoute the Mesa Verde area. At some point we are going to turn south to visit Dodge City for a couple of days. I've been checking out campgrounds along the way ,both public and private, trying to stay ...
I just received an email from Reserve America promoting their new "Rainy Day Refund" program. For a small fee you can have your daily campsite rental fee refunded If it rains for all or portions of the day you have reserved. Apparently a company name...
Primary use would be to change a flat tire when I'm on the road. If I get a corded wrench I would need to start the generator to use it. I would also need an extension cord. If I get a battery operated wrench all I need to do is make sure the battery...
Likes from