since ‎Feb-07-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a chance to buy a 2002 Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 33SKT REAL CHEAP. The camper surely needs new tires but also has a broken window. Supposed to be a small window and I have never repaired a window. Also has a slide that has to be cranked in a...
2002 Keystone Cougar 278EFS (5th wheel) - about 28' long. I serviced the A/C this spring before it got hot. It has now got HOT. I have a 13.5K BTU original Dometic ducted with thermostat. If I camp in direct sunlight, the RV insides can get up to...
I know most don't care if there monitor panel readings work or note. My monitor panel appears to work just fine for the two gray water tanks, fresh water tank, water heater and water pump. The only issue is the black water lights are all kit. I clea...
Have been getting ready to pull the trigger on some Home Depot Allure flooring to replace old carpet. The flooring has stick-strips on the edge and looks very easy to install... BUTWhen I went to one of the product pages and looked at customer questi...
I am a newb to RVs and trailers in general and my backup skills are minimal at best. I would also like to see behind me going down the road. I think a wired backup camera system would likely be the right answer. The trailer is a Sunnybrook Harmony...