since ‎Jan-27-2017
‎Mar-21-2024

My Activity

• 131 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I am currently in the middle of planning a trip out west for the summer of 2022 and while trying to get off of the interstate for a while I have routed myself on US rt20 in Nebrasks to valentine Ne. From there I am planning on taking US rt 83 up to...
I have read where folks suggest any where from 1 to 2 watts of solar per ah of battery. My question, is this based on battery rating (ie 215 AH) or is it based on useable amp hours(105)? All replys are greatly appreciated.
I am wondering if anyone has towed with either of the 2020/21 subject trucks and what are your thoughts. Tell me your thoughts on the ride, power and amenities. Let me know what and where you have pulled so that I can get a good idea of what the vehi...
Just wondering if anyone has purchased the Costco GC@ 6 volt batteries in the last 18-24 months.I am thinking about converting my single Marine/RV battery to 2 6 volt deep cycle batteries. Since Costco is about a mile and a half from the house they w...
Wife and I are thinking about spending a couple of days at Quartzite this Jan and were going to try spending it in the desert. I know the battery that have now is not really the best for this(Interstate 24 SRM Marine/RV) so I was thinking about two o...
Likes from