since ‎Jan-17-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 555 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Leaving this link here. I am not aiming to be political with this, but just a heads up... more booze in our dino juice is headed our way.
Link here.Has anyone used these, and mind giving a thumbs up or down?If it is true, these would be excellent for class "B" motorhomes, especially the type that use the engine as a generator, because I could pack along a Honda eu2200i generator, and n...
Has anyone used the MicroAir A/C start system with a 2000-2200 watt Honda to start/run their A/C? I have read that this can allow a higher BTU (13.5k) A/C to start from a smaller generator, as the inrush current is handled by the MicroAir product, a...
Does anyone use Arq? It doesn't back up an entire computer, but it backs up documents to various places, be it Backblaze B2, Amazon S3/Glacier, an external drive, Dropbox, or other places.It is different from Acronis and others in the fact that it i...
I saw a motorhome a couple weeks ago, apparently from the 1970s/1980s, that had an interesting way to dispose of black tank contents. It had a thermister in the exhaust pipe, and would slowly spray contents from the tanks into the exhaust stream if ...