since ‎Apr-15-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 387 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wrong place?Maybe.I am curious if any Canadians havelong term care insurance?You know, something that will cover in home care, transportation for treatment etc.My wife was telling horror stories about relativesbeing billed up to seven hundred dollars...
On my new Motor Home.http://www.cbsnews.com/media/7-incredible-multimillion-dollar-motorhomes/15/Sorry, the link begins at the end.
Driving on two lane roads with our classC,I make it a habit to pull over if I get five or six vehicles behind me.It is very rare, almost never happens, that drivers whom I went out of my way to help,ever toot their horn or wave.Strange that the truck...
Well, it did it again.My class C has been in storage since Oct first.Sat unattended through the coldest Canadian winterin many years.Went down yesterday and the unit, Ford 460,started right up as though it had only been sitting an hour.Why am I telli...
So, we are headed for Tennessee to visit friends.Spent the first night below Ellicottville PA.Yesterday morning, filling up, gas was pouring out onto the ground.Seems that a flex line had split.So, sez I, we cannot go on like this.The wife said we ma...