since ‎Dec-18-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 99 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey friends- hoping someone can help with this. I am having an issue with my Hydroflame 8531-IV furnace on my Bigfoot truck camper. I turn it on and heater kicks up and starts heating no problem. Runs for a good long while until it comes to temp with...
So I've had issues with my happijacs since day 1. It's partially my own fault - I never properly cared for them. One in particular always seizes up and I have to bust out the manual crank. It's a pain but it works. Except for today. When going to rai...
I'm noticing some bowing of the walls inside my Bigfoot. I spent Dec-Mar living in the camper while it was off the truck and never had this issue (though I did notice some gaps where the floor meets the walls). Now the camper is primarily in the bed ...
I've been fulltiming in my Bigfoot for almost a year now and I'm still undecided on what to do with my tailgate for my Ford. It's currently sitting in my moms garage in New York. I'm out West with no plans to drive back East anytime soon. And even if...
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/rvs/d/2006-roamer-carmel-deluxe/6418932065.htmlFound this on craigslist today. Thought I had seen just about every truck camper on the market. But how cool are these? A little small for a fulltimer like myself but I...