since ‎Dec-12-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife recently required surgery at MUSC in Charleston SC. I live about 60 miles from Charleston so we decided to get a reservation at the military campground at Joint Base Charleston. I am a USAF veteran with a service connected disability so I hav...
A modification I made to more easily fill my fresh water tank. I installed a 1/2" threaded 3 way ball valve in the area of my water pump. I connected the input to the valve to the outside hose connection. One of the output ports I connected back to t...
Had a mobile RV repair mechanic come to my house and service the wheel bearings. This is work I have done myself in the past but my knees are getting so bad it is painful to get down on the ground. Passport 195RB dual axle. He was here about an hour ...
The screen door latch on my RV has always irritated me, Having to slide the plastic panel open to open the door from the inside or likewise to unhook the screen door from the entry door. Here is the change I made.Drilled a hole in the end of the plas...
2009 Passport 195RBI wanted to label all the 12 Volt DC fuses in my converter as to function as the panel label is blank. I pulled all the fuses and made sure everything was off. I left the shore power and the battery connected.Strangely all was dead...