since ‎Dec-06-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any suggestions on where I might find a spot to observe the eclipse in Oregon? I know it's last-minute but I finally caught the bug.Prefer somewhere near Interstate 5, arrive Saturday, leave Wednesday.Thanks in advance
First off, I hope everyone is creating great camping memories. We sure are.To the point, we are looking at camping on the east side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Honeymoon Flat Campground and the several others that are on the same route up to Twin...
I had previously been looking at the GoPower Solar Extreme "Kit" and received some very good feedback from all you folks here in the forums. It is due to that feedback that I have decided to piece my system together based on requirements and reviews....
We're filling in this years camping calendar and would like some input on some good Boondocking locations in Northern California or Nevada.Where:Western or Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains.Within 150 miles of Highways 49, 50, 80, 88, 89 and 395.What:Q...
Happy New Year Everyone!Yesterday I dropped off my 5'r (Durango Gold G380FLF) at the dealer to get several small PDI issues taken care of. I've been looking at having a solar system installed and spoke with their service manager about which system th...