since ‎Oct-13-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 621 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My friend asked me if she and her boyfriend could rent my RV. They are both 60+ and capable. I don't know him, but I know her. She is responsible and I trust her with life's issues, but my immediate thought was "NO!".I don't owe her any reasoning,...
So I warned the GF not to plug in 5 appliances to the outlets in the kitchen. She did anyway and the plugs stopped working, including the kitchen, living room, and outside plugs. All of the dead plugs are labelled "Ground Fault Protected" but none ...
I was told to disinfect my trailer.Was this the right way to go?Youtube
Is the amperage from a solar panel constant as the battery it is charging charges up?I.e., as your battery reaches full charge, the current drops to zero either via the charge controller or the equalization of the panel and battery, right?So this sim...
The LED strip over my dinette and couch lights up only to its midpoint.This half works:This half does not work:Here is where the connection must be bad:Is this just an adhesive-backed strip, stuck to the wall, with a 12 volt connection on the one end...