since ‎Oct-09-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,952 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Personally, I like the original format much better. I find the new format to be much harder to navigate...Opinion?
What the heck is that? I got my latest e-mail issue of Truck Camper Magazine and there was an article in there about NATCOA and how the member is free now.Never knew it cost anything because I'm not and never have been a member (like I'm not a Good ...
Last weekend we packed up the TC and went and visited old friends (introduced my wife and I to each other 34 years ago) in Eastern Ohio.Took Amy and the dog and the dog is 108 pounds, half chow, half lab. Was a bit concerned about him getting into a...
Read an article concerning ammonia fridges and their relationship to ambient versus internal temperatures.The article stated that the temperature differential is around 30 degrees internal versus external and it seems to hold water in my testing.Been...
Kind of strange, not all the time. Sometimes it goes off and quits and is silent for a week, other times it goes off, quits and goes off again in an hour. No rhyme or reason. All propane fittings are tight and this happens when the propane is off ...