since ‎Oct-07-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Easy question that I have searched for answers but seem to be unable to find - is a travel trailer length determined by the length from the bumber to the hitch or from the bumper to the end of the trailer box/cabin?Thanks -Dave
Hey Gang - I need a sanity check to go over my calculations. I have a a 2004 1500 Extended Cab Shortbed Silverado 4 x 4 with a 5.3 liter engine, HD towing capacity, 3.73 rear end fitted with E Rated truck tires. The weight of the truck, loaded for ...
Good morning - I need some advice concerning a WDH. I currently have a Fastway E2 WDH that is rated at a tongue weight of 600 pounds and a trailer weight of 6,000 pounds. I previously used that hitch on a hybrid trailer. I traded the hybrid in on ...
I need some advice and recommendations on tow truck tire recommendations. I recently picked up a low mileage 2004 Silverado Extended Cab Truck. The truck comes with 4 x 4 (Z71 Off Road Package), 3.73 gear ratio, 5.3 liter engine and towing package....
Good evening - a new memeber here but I have been lurking off and on. Now I am looking forward to a sanity check as I am looking to buy a used TV.My current TV is a 2004 Silverado 1500 with a 4.8 liter 4 speed auto. I am currently towing a 19 foot ...