since ‎Sep-25-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 155 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hwy 54 and 56 both go diagonally across Kansas and they are approximately 30 to 40 miles apart. I will be pulling a 36' 5th wheel with a Dodge diesel and a Polaris Ranger on a small aluminum trailer behind the 5th wheel. Starting in Mesa, AZ and head...
My wife and I are heading to Mesa, Arizona later this month and want opinions on the different routes. Will be pulling a 36' 5th wheel with a Dodge diesel and possibly a Ranger on a small aluminum trailer behind the 5th wheel. Still debating about ta...
My wife and I are looking into taking our 36" fifth-wheel to the Phoenix area next winter. My wife spent some time in the area last month and knows where she would like to be, which is at a park in Mesa. Her sister and her sisters husband spend March...
My wife and I are looking for a new 5th wheel and are not having much luck finding the floor plan exactly like we want and have now. Here is what we are looking for.33-34ft length give or take a foot or so.Not a bunk house.2 slides minimum, 3 would b...
Heading out from Iowa to the Fresno,CA area in a couple of weeks to see some friends and will be driving I80 out to Reno. From Reno Mapquest shows 3 different possible routes with time and distance being close enough that I would consider any of them...