since ‎Sep-09-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 178 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

so I have a new setup and have towed a couple thousand miles so far trouble free. My problem is I have a steep driveway at our new land we purchased. I have about 5-6" of clearance between my bedrails and 5er cap but i went over a fairly steep litt...
So my daughter somehow broke the latch off the emergency window. It's also frameless. Can I fix just the latch? it looks like glue and rivets? Thank you for your help.
It looks like I have a chance to pick up one of these trucks very cheap. I'm not going into the details but i haven't seen too much of this truck on here. Lots of info on the 6.4. So tell me your thoughts on this truck. MPG's, reliability, comfort...
I really want some first hand experience with the 2007-2014 and 2015 and up GM Suv's. In my mind right now GM built there best QUALITY suv's from 2000-2006. I think they are far superior to 2007-2014 suv's. I don't know if GM ever fixed some of th...
So my dad right now is completely fed up with his 2014 ram cummins dually. He has spent over 10K in the last year on it. That being said, I told him he might want to look at the new gas trucks. They have a 2018 Montana 5th wheel so I'm pretty sure...