since ‎Jul-24-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 117 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm hoping this will give others ideas that may enable them to continue to RV in spite of physical limitations.My health problems include morbid obesity, history of 2 episodes of pulmonary emboli so I am on daily warfarin, and a left hip replacement....
I had a single step electric step installed on my 1988 Winnebago Superchief. I figured if the step was locataed midway between the ground and the bottom step inside the MH, I could climb it. BUT ... as installed, it's only about 4" from the ground an...
DD and I are considering driving to Omaha next May to see Wicked. Taking the class A and NO toad would make the drive much easier on me, but of course that depends on being able to park it reasonably near the theatre for the performance - we can easi...
I have mentioned this in some threads and wanted to share a link:http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/wyoming/this-scenic-byway-is-a-true-wy-gem/If you are driving either direction on I-80 it's an easy off/on. Although only a 2-lane road, it is well mainta...
I'm curious what others have found to be the magic point between rig capability, speed, and fuel efficiency. I'm not talking about when you are sauntering along just enjoying the scenery, but rather when you just want to Get There. My last class A wa...