since ‎Jul-18-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 489 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for any thoughts as we look at the long weekend. We're in ABQ with an open itinerary, so debating between Taos/ Angel Fire/ Abiqui and White Sands/ Carlsbad, though we prefer both!Not sure how the current weather would factor in - and holiday...
Looking East from Zion, there is plenty to see appreciate your suggestions as well. My question is about routing - We came down from Moab through Escalante and I'm a little tired of steep grades. How's the road (89A) to the north rim? How's cell serv...
We've traveled in our C class for a few years but haven't been in a situation where it's cold for multiple days. This morning I discovered moisture behind the mattress, likely because we were in 70° yesterday and 40° today. It will continue to be col...
https://www.thedrive.com/news/39794/rv-driver-annihilates-their-new-jeep-wrangler-by-flat-towing-it-in-4-lowClicky
Depending on weather and recommended time for each, I'm thinking of Chicago to Chattanooga (via Lexington and Knoxville) then up 411 to Alcoa, then Pigeon Forge, Smoky, to Blue Ridge to Asheville. Back home via Corbin/ Cumberland Gap and Cincy.If thi...