since ‎Jul-13-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All, Will be traveling through Nebraska from Custer State Park, back to Indiana and wondering about you places I should make sure and stop at on my way home.Also, if I should ever stay someplace that does not have a dump station, where do you g...
Hello All!It has been awhile since I have posted, but have a couple of trips in mind and would like some advice!How bad will mosquitoes be in Minnesota in August and September? And planning a trip out to Badlands National Park and Devils Tower. Any...
Hello,Have my long fall (August 26 to September 24) camping trip planned and reservations made! Traveling from Indiana to Mohican State Park in Ohio, to Toinesta Recreation Area on southern end of Allegheny National Forest to Golden Hills State Park...
Hello!I have a 4 week trip, in September, planned from Indiana to Golden Hill State Park in New York and back to Indiana. Have campsites reserved at Mohican State Park in Ohio, Tionesta Lake, in Pennsylvania, just on the southern edge of Allegheny N...
Thinking of planning a camping/flat water kayak trip to Arkansas. Does anyone have any suggestions on campgrounds? I really enjoy quiet, wooded spots. Would like to have 30 amp and water hook up if possible. Also needs to be dog friendly.Thanks a...