since ‎Jul-04-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,734 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Rubber moldings are often sold in rolls of 50-100 feet for $100. Where is a good place to buy an 8 foot section for a slide out? I am interested in the piece across the top on a Rockwood Ultra lite. It is D shaped.
Who has made the upgrade from lead acid batteries to AGM. Using solar panels to keep my batteries up allows them to get hammered sometimes. Late season camping does not always allow them to get back to 100%.AGM batteries can go to 50% without hurti...
I have a Ford F-350 with a 7.3 liter auto and I am considering swapping out the stock trans for a rebuilt BD transmission with beefier parts and a new type of torque converter. Has anyone else updated their trans in their TV?
I have been going to Death Valley for 30 years in the winter and wandering in the desert which is a very interesting thing to do. I have taken a TT once, but enjoy going in a pickup and remote camping in the true boondocks with no one around. DVNP ...
This is the first company I have seen where the customer is always wrong. Bad ordering system, no emails except your order has shipped. No courtesy, just attitude. No I am getting harassing emails. Avoid this company, there are so many good ones. ...
Likes from