since ‎Jun-04-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We recently purchased a 2014 Newmar Baystar 3124. (20.5 k chassis) Looking to reduce side to side sway without stiffening the ride. Any suggestions?
We recently acquired a used Class A. It is equipped with a Winegard High Definition SWM3 antenna. All we need are the boxes so that we can plug in and start service. We have been working with DirecTV for almost 6 weeks trying to get those boxes. And,...
We are considering the purchase of a Newmar Bay Star 3124 which has a Brite Tek roof. Our current RV has a standard fiberglass roof with which we have had zero problems in 6 years. My understanding is that the Brite Tek roof is supposed to be a super...
I am adding some T-style door holders for my outside storage compartments. (These are not replacements; these are new.) I am concerned that when I pre-drill the holes, I may hit plumbing, wiring or other critical items in the walls of the RV. What wo...
We have a 2009 Winnebago class C Outlook 29' with a Ford E450 305 HP engine. We are considering boosting the engine power with a Banks Engineering enhancement kit installed by them. Has anyone had the Banks equipment installed and did it make an ap...