since ‎May-28-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This has happened on 4 trips, in 2016 in the North Carolina Mountains and in Wyoming and Montana and in 2019 and 2021 on trips to Colorado. The igniter sparks and there is gas, put it doesn't light. You can light it by hand. All of the other gas a...
Looking for recommendations for CG around Durango and in the area around Buena Vista / Salida. Planning on riding the Jeep trails in the area. DW likes water and electric hookups.
Planning trip between Durango and Salida. Traveling in a C gasser towing a Wrangler. Have driven the RV in western mountains before but not over Wolf Creek Pass. Know about lower gears and engine braking. Want to know if one direction is better fo...
Planning a trip to to southern CO & northern NM this year and am looking for an alternate route to I40 or I70. Thinking about taking US 412 from Hayti MO across Arkansas and Oklahoma to Guymon OK. Will be driving a Class C with a Jeep toad. We lik...
Is anyone towing a JKU Wrangler with a Blue Ox base plate with an aftermarket bumper. I am wanting to replace the stock bumper with an after market one, but still tow with the Blue OX base plate. I know that you can tow off the shackle recovery poi...