since ‎May-26-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 452 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am about a week away of taking home my first Fifth wheel with 4 slides. It does not come with awnings over the slides, but I noticed it is prepped for them with the bracket holders on the slide and the track on the wall. Other than keeping rain off...
Apparently the Q20 Curt will not work with a Sidewinder, something to do with how the head is mounted on a swivel. So I have to replace it, and the A20 does not work with the Q20 legs, so I have to replace the entire 5th wheel. The trailers GVWR is ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30104336
I just sold my Coleman, and had Gieco on it. I have a new 5th wheel that I will be purchasing in about 2 weeks, and am looking for alternative insurance companies. Since it is financed, it is mandatory. Gieco is OK, but it's year round, so when sto...
I was on my roof today, TPO membrane. Scrubbed it hard with Simple Green. It took most of the black off the joints, but once I rinsed it off there is a nice white area where the antenna covers it, the rest is dingy gray. What can I use to bring the w...