since ‎May-18-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 201 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

As we load up the new AF811 for our first (official) camp trip, I've noticed that the narrow, slide out pantry could use another shelf. I've looked online everywhere but cannot seem to find any of these. Any suggestions?
Picked up my new Arctic Fox 811 last Thursday from Nelson's R.V. in Boise, ID. Wow - I'm impressed with Northwood build quality and the features of this camper. Drove it from Boise to San Diego after picking it up (968 miles). Encountered 40mph cr...
Just was at Costco and always looking for the deal. Yamaha 2000W (1600W continuous) generator for $499.00. That's the best price I've seen on this by about $200. Have they come down that much or is Costco running one of those once-and-done deals?
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with bringing their truck to an RV dealer and asking to load a camper on their truck to see how it feels? I know this is a wacky request but it got me thinking. We've all gone to the dealer and heard "oh y...
So our "compromise" between the DW and I (she wants a 5er and I want to stay with a TC) is we get a hardside TC with a small slide. Over the weekend we had occasion to jump inside an Eagle Cap 811 (thanks Mike from Oceanside) and take a look around....