since ‎May-04-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi! Brand new unit....2nd problem with this new Pinnacle on our first trip Main A/C was working fine on Thursday into Friday morning. Last night and now, air isn't coming out cold. 2nd A/C is working fine...thank goodness because I need it cool w...
Good Morning!! We traded in our 2016 Jayco Eagle for a 2020 Pinnacle 36SSWS. A big jump for us. Our first trip out this weekend with it and we cannot find how to turn on the fresh drinking water. The rig is equipped with a 5 gallon bottle in the b...
Hi! This will be our first winter in Mooresville, NC with our 5th wheel. Coming from Syracuse, NY, it would be just about time to winterize if we were still up North. I was wondering if winterization was still needed down here. I know the winter i...
We are heading to the Hendersonville/Asheville area in a few weeks. I've heard that the roads in that area are narrow and winding. Are there any roads we should avoid? We are heading to Lakewood RV Resort.This will also be our first back in space!...
Hi! We are fairly new to camping. This will be our 3rd summer. Coming from Upstate NY, that is practically still a Newbie! We made the trip with our 5th wheel down from Syracuse to our new home in NC. Easy trip! I81 to I77...straight run. We a...