since ‎May-01-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 238 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Moving into my 2000 Winnebago Adventurer 37g and can't get the water heater to work. It has 3 different places where you can turn the water heater on and off. Apparently the one on the digital display where the holding tanks and such are monitored, t...
I went to look at a 2000 Winnebago Adventurer 37G today and while it was plugged into the home's electricity, he tried to start the generator to show me that it worked. It wouldn't start but while he held the button down, the lights inside the rig we...
I got a great deal on a used roof AC but after the guy delivered it to me, the sheer size of its footprint has me concerned. Is this not going to work or will it be okay?
Defrosted it yesterday and went to put the shelves back in. One of them wouldn't go in and I struggled and struggled and ended up poking one end into the wall of the fridge. Now it's not cooling adequately to keep my food from spoiling. Am I screwed ...
I thought this would be a topic that had been discussed ad nauseam but after searching the forum with a fine tooth comb, I couldn't find any threads talking about slides as far as personal experiences.I have been living in an old Class C for over 3 y...