since ‎Apr-26-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 143 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been away from this forum for several months for personal reasons. My question is did the article on the Megawatt as a battery charger ever get done? If so could someone point me to it?
We are planning a long weekend in the Boone, Ia area. Plan is to do the Boon Valley Train one day. Not sure what we will do the second day. Are there any recommendations for campgrounds in that area? Looking at Ledges State Park but without water/sew...
I use a tailgater and dish 211 receiver in my TT. Right now I have a TV inside and an outside TV. I have been running an HDMI cord through a window to get the dish signal to the outside TV. I am looking at a TT that would have 3 TV's. One in the livi...
I have an F150 with 7700# tow capacity. It has the 5L and 3.55 gears. It has the tow package. I am starting to look at for my next TT, and had been looking to stay at or below 5000# dry weight. However, I have found a camper we really like that is ri...
Anyone out there using a Wally (or Wallys) for both home and RV? I have the VIP series of receivers and like some benefits of the Wally, including size and RF Remote. I don't like that it doesn't have a coaxial signal output since my house is wired w...