since ‎Apr-21-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 105 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Without any preceding symptoms, the under cabinet LED fixture in our galley has suddenly dimmed. Seems to be maybe 2/3 of its original full intensity. I dropped the fixture down from under the cabinet and checked incoming voltage. (I also made sure t...
Well, in Texas you gamble a bit on the weather. But we're hitched up and ready to head to the Texas Hill Country for a week with some friends in their motor home. Gonna' be in the 60s in the day and 40s at night . . . Nice!
Having just returned from our trip up to and back from the Black Hills/Mt. Rushmore area, we are in the general inspection/clean up mode to prepare for our next trip. Saw on our left rear tire on our tandem axle unit a pattern of uneven tread wear; i...
Traveling in Germany, Switzerland and Austria - seeing configurations like this a lot:This is a horrible picture, partly because we're traveling 80+ mph while passing this rig, and I didn't want to be too obvious in taking the photo.Nevertheless, it ...
Re our Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS:I have a verified measurement of only 10.39V at my left rear tail light. I am producing 13.9V from my 7-pin connector on our Ridgeline at the tail light terminals. I've measured this under various conditions (co...