since ‎Apr-17-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 810 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I got brand new Torklift forward frame mounts because the old ones were torn apart. They failed due to the “towers” failing that hold the bed and hold the top of the Torklift frame mounts. I installed blocks on the frame where the towers normally go ...
Seems to be a common problem with sticking camper jacks. Two of mine are stuck. Trying to get them unstuck ASAP as they are delaying a trip. I bought 2 new power heads for the better part of $1000 and that wasn’t even what was wrong! Ugh. I install...
I have a 290 lbs enduro motorcycle is like to take with me cross country this summer. I also have a Dodge Ram Cummins with an Arctic Fox TC. It’s a short bed Ram and the TC has quite an overhang past the rear hitch. The previous owner apparently did...
Has anyone ever seen an approximately 24ft version of these RVs around?It would be great if it was on a Sprinter 3500 chassis or something pretty easy to get parts for globally. Also with a manual transmission, and 4wd but I realize that’s probably ...
I just had a heart attack a couple days ago and part of my heart got damaged. We had left RVing to go sailing, but being many hours or days away from help seems a little less appealing now. So, we are considering starting over with RVs again. We hav...