since ‎Apr-16-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 192 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice RV campground near the Road America track in Wisconsin? It's between Lake Winnebago and Sheboygan. We have a 30 foot 5th wheel. Full hook-ups would be nice; water and 50 amp electric are necessary.
Just got done with our first trip planning meeting for Michigan 2019 with our adventure vacation partners! So excited. Planning 10 days in UP Michigan/Mackinac/Sleeping Bear Dunes mid-July.Does anyone have any experience with this campground?www.ca...
Helping my sister choose a new travel trailer and we are considering two right now: A Coachmen Freedom Express 257BHS and a Grand Design Imagine 2400BH. This is the basic floor plan she is looking at right now because it meets the features she is l...
In the beginning stages of planning a Summer 2019 tour of some destinations in Michigan with another couple. We travel with a 30 ft 5th wheel; our friends have a 30 ft travel trailer. We are traveling from Minnesota to the south shore of Lake Super...
Hello -- I guess it's time switch from the Travel Trailer forum to the Fifth Wheel forum since we just switched from a small TT to a FW. Picked up our brand new 2019 Winnebago Minnie Plus 27RLTS just this past Friday and took it straight to one of o...