since ‎Apr-08-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have parked the 5TH on a lot never to be towed again by me, replaced the TV with a considerable smaller truck. Looking at buying a small TT of no larger than 20ft and 4000 Lbs. max loaded. Have installed timbrens on TV. Question is when in a WDH ...
Have a 2016 Chevy 3/4T HD truck, 6.5 bed, gas. Glove box sticker for truck camper info lists Dim, A as 79" and Dim B as 1". Where do the measurements originate from,(ie; front of bed, rear of bed. I'm sure this refers to COG of camper. Thanks in ...
Looking to go south for a couple of months this winter and looking for a destination. Places I really don't want to go are Florida Texas, and Arizona, just personal preferences. Looking along the Gulf Coast and would consider the Florida panhandle....
The question is does anyone put stands or any supports under the slide out when parked for extended period of time or is this a NoNo. And if you do what do you use. Thanks
At present am towing a 31foot 5TH with a 20016 Chevy 2500 HD 6.0, 6sp, 4.10 gears. Was looking at a new Ran 2500 6.4L and noticed that the truck has coil springs on the rear. What are the advantage/disadvantage to this set up. Please don't want a 35...