since ‎Mar-28-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I was doing a drop pressure test with my manometer connected to one of the burner tubes on my range. The meter showed 13"wc after the stove regulator. I thought it should be down to 10"wc after the stove regulator? What gives?
So I hooked up my manometer to my range to do a propane leak teat. It showed 13"wc after the regulator. I thought it wad supposed to be down to 10". Why would the pressure be so high on my range? Is the regulator bad? Can it be adjusted?
So I hooked up my manometer to my range to do a propane leak teat. It showed 13"wc after the regulator. I thought it wad supposed to be down to 10". Why would the pressure be so high on my range? Is the regulator bad? Can it be adjusted?
I did a drop pressure leak test and isolated a leak at my stove. The leak is at the stove regulator vent. Is this normal or should I replace it?