since ‎Mar-21-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 810 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

120 days and counting in my 22' trailer.June 1 onsite.I started running my generator to run a baseboard heater before bed.....but other than than I have survived with 2 40W solar panels charging my 2 6V batteries.I'm in the process of building a hous...
It's been a hot summer and I've gotten some use out of the PortaNobby.I had to get both LP tanks refilled and since my batteries are hidden down below the tanks I thought I'd take a look.2 - 6V wet batteries were THIRSTY.Fluid was still covering the ...
I planned on 7 days...ended up staying 30.Oops.Dad is in the hospital in Montreal. I live north of Toronto...but I own a piece of lake front north of Montreal.So the idea was to go camp on the land...do a little clearing and visit Dad.Dad got bad. T...
What's this? My fourth year already with my 2010 (2008) Pacific Coachworks Tango?All appliances running on propane and fridge running on both shore power and propane.Javexed the fresh water tank and flushed the lines.No leaks.Score one for The Nob!Al...
Well, I have 5 nights of camping planned for July at a 4 day music festival.https://roxodus.com/camping-grounds/Should be a lot of fun.The music line up is right in my wheel house.The non powered RV sites are $359.00....a lot, eh?But the 30 amp sites...