since ‎Mar-11-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are wrapping up work here in AZ and getting ready to head to Montrose, Co. We are renting a cabin for 4 months just east of Montrose. We are full timers and looking to store the RV in montrose while we rent. Our route would likely be phx to flagst...
Our tow vehicle Michelin LTX M/S^2 tires are needing to be replaced. We have been spending winters in AZ. However, things are changing a bit for us and we will be spending the winters in a cabin at 9500ft elevation in Co. I know many folks recommend ...
Having an issue with my sw12del water heater on propane side. Running the burner everything is fine. Gas is flowing. Good flame in the burn chamber. Then at some point the gas starts fluttering almost as if it’s trying to shut off (not sure if that i...
We have some land east of Montrose, Co where we spend our summers in our RV. We have to take the RV down to AZ for the winter but will be renting a cabin starting in February 2023. We would like to bring our RV back up to montrose and store it until ...
Let me start by saying we are at 9000ft elevation. I used the oven a couple times and didn't notice any issues. I have to kneel down to see that the pilot light lites (electric ignitor). The couple of times I used the over when we got to our campsite...