since ‎Feb-07-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I had to remove my furnace to remove a mouse nest in the blower and noticed the duct which goes into the floor had this adapter where it attaches to the floor.It appears the "duct" is made up of aluminum covered foam board and the bottom of the adapt...
In a thread about a Watts 263A regulator, IAMICHABOD posted a mention of this regulator. I would like to hear his experience with this regulator and if anyone else has used one please chime also. I like the very low lead content of the brass since ...
I have installed a PI EMS-HW50C in my trailer (it is wired 50A) and am thinking about mounting the remote display next to the 12V switch and monitor panel. This is on a wood panel directly under the TV and faces into the "salon". For those of you w...
I have a 2015 Fun Finder 266 KIRB with a 13.5K BTU 579 Series Dometic Brisk 2 A/C. It is controlled by a Dometic Single Zone LCD Thermostat Mode l3313192.XXX (not sure what the actual "XXX" number is). My question is, after a 120 Vac power failure, ...