since ‎Jan-19-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 150 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Now that fall weather is here. Attempted to use the furnace for the first time last weekend on my Cherokee 274vfk. Looks like an owners manual for the furnace was never provided just the thermostat. So was up the creek with out a paddle. Luckily I br...
Fired up the A/C in my 274VFK for the first time this week. And boy does it make a racket. Previous camper did not have A/C but I'd think that it would be on par with a house window unit as far as noise is concerned. This thing is loud & vibrates the...
While helping my buddy put his redneck toy hauler together. I got my first chance to actually put a truck camper on ECO diesel. Its an old pop up with a sticker weight of 1170lbs. Was suprised to see the squat was kept to a minimum and looked to leve...
Over the last few years I've been dreaming of dropping a camper in the back of my EcoDiesel. But the lack of payload has all but killed that dream. I thought I may be able to getaway with a Rayzr FB. But never liked the lack of, well everything. And ...
So decided this last weekend to head north for one last camping trip of the season. As temps are slowly dropping and its time to winterize. Wound up leaving a bit late Fri. night and got to the camp ground around 9. So backed in and hit the sack. Got...