since ‎Jan-12-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,134 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If you are on a mobile device, I cannot provide a working link, on a desktop or laptop go here..............https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzSx9jh8DY3bEF-4WN4AaABCQOn mobile devices, open the Youtube app, do a search for Big Truck Big RV, and select t...
I posted this in the TT forum because 1) I have a TT (and sold the motorhome) and 2) I suspect that most portable gennys used by RV'ers are owned by TT owners.I am considering a 3400-3500-3600 watt INVERTER generator. Looking real hard at the Harbor ...
Did some searching but didn't find what I was looking for. Simply put, I have to re roof my new to me 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180, due to leakage at that stupid Winegard antenna. Didn't find it when I bought the trailer (it was cheap, trade...
I know most people ask about routes and roads on this forum, (hence the title) but the sub title says to "Share your RV travel adventures..... so I hope no one gets too bent about this thread being here, there really ought to be a "Trip Reports forum...