since ‎Dec-25-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 396 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

One of my baggage door catches broke so I'm going to buy some new ones. The old ones are plastic and if I buy the spring loaded type they will be stainless. The new ones have the holes on a 3/4" center and my old ones are on a 1" center. I guess I...
I have a 2011 F250 with about 55,000 miles on it. When making a sharp turn it doesn't want to center the steering by itself. I have to take it all the way back to center myself. It steers very easy and really I would say too easy. Is this the way...
I'm going to change the gear oil in my 2011 F250 that has an electronic differential lock. Will this do the job or do I need something with a friction modifier? It calls for a Motocraft synthetic oil but I have no idea if it has a friction modifier...
https://www.ford-trucks.com/articles/2019-roush-f-150-nitemare-is-what-dreams-are-made-of/?utm_source=2019711&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=content
I'm looking for storage bin for my rear seat and would like some recommendations. What would be the best bang for the bunk.