since ‎Dec-17-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 142 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I occasionally experience a blockage of my black tank when draining. We use "normal" house toilet paper for a myriad of reasons. Yes, I know it's not recommended. But I found a quick and easy way to clear a blocked line. I use the gray water tank,...
Noob question here... on my Montana there is what appears to be a battery disconnect switch in the front bay where I have 4 6v batteries connected to provide 12v. Next to the batteries is a red ON/OFF battery switch which says not to it to the off po...
Ours was on our first trip. Just before leaving I installed a King Satellite dome and 2 of those vent topper thingies. First gas station (Kingman, AZ) I pulled under a forecourt I'd been under before. I stopped quite suddenly when I heard some odd...
Anyone with RV experience at Pebble Creek? I'm considering staying there for a few days in early June after a week at Fishing Bridge. Any pointers are appreciated. We're fully self contained but would prefer to be in a full sun site in order to ch...
I'll be headed north and intent to depart I15 and take I80 to Evanston and then head N using 150, 16, and 89 through Jackson to Gros Ventres. What's the drive like? Google street view looks ok but that's not driving it. Services available?