since ‎Feb-14-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 450 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a leak at the drain valve on a Montana fifth wheel. It appears to be grey water and does not leak if the used lightly. I am about 50 miles from a dealer. I have not looked under the coroplast (sp.) to see if there is a gasket I need or possibl...
Dometic 15 BTU ac cools but when it reachs set temp the run speed will decrease significantly but may not turn off. If I decrease the cool temp it starts to run normal again. Last October installed new thermostat and control box..Dometic single zone ...
Recently went to the bathroom and the floor had about an inch of water on it. The bowl was full and would not flush because the tank was full.Can water from grey tank (shower) get into the black tank?This never happened before. Had 2 teenage boys wi...
Gray water from shower and bath lavatory. Can this tank leak if the tank is overfilled?
My converter is 16 years old, it has 2, 30 amp fuses for 12 volt operation. If you only have 1, 30 amp fuse rather than 2 what is the result?This occured and was this way for a week. Went out to open the slide and it opened fine- operates off the 12...