since ‎Nov-23-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,287 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The fan clutch failed on my 1999 F53 class A motorhome. It would not engage the "full on" mode for the fan so the MH would overheat when any load placed on engine. Was on my way home for a Dr appointment and could not spend a couple days getting it r...
Looking for insane power from your 7.3L Ford? ProCharger announced development of supercharger for F250.Article
Was gathering up some old electronics for the recycler when I came across thi. A new in box Digital to Analog Converter for Over The Air TV signals. Could be useful for someone with an older RV that still has the analog television. Send me a PM and i...
I have noticed that all the DWV plumbing in my MH is ABS plastic. Is there a technical reason why ABS is used exclusively? Is it just that ABS costs about 1/2 of what PVC costs? If I redo a goodly portion of my drain system can I use PVC, which is mu...
As was discussed on fulltimin's rebuild thread, DW and I decided to do some minor updates to the inside of our rig. First on the agenda was to replace some mirrors with a cork backsplash made from wine corks from bottles we have consumed.This is the ...