since ‎Nov-18-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Some may vaguely remember we have a 1997 Challenger 30RK which is more or less a project trailer the wife doesn't want to deal with any longer. I've definitely learned a lot with this trailer.We may be biting the bullet on a 2011 Keystone Laredo 321...
I tried a few searches here and there aren't many reviews out there on the world wide web. These would be for our F350 DRWI'm looking at these SAILUN TERRAMAX A/T 245/75R17 (load range E 10ply)I know the trailer tires are highly praised and just won...
1997 Damon Challenger 30RKWas contemplating my battle of talking wife into renovating our current 5th wheel or looking for something newer until...I smacked one of the section of wall and it replied back!!I knew there was another part that was delami...
This is a continuation from my other post about locating the drain plug. Long story short- there was a mouse problem.1997 Damon Challenger 30RKWhile flushing the water I found--A hole in the fill neck from the potable fill port to the tank-Some wires...
1997 Damon Challenger 30RKWe bought the trailer over winter and have only cleaned it up to this point due to the weather. It's finally getting warm and I'd like to flush the freshwater tank.Problem is, I can't find the freshwater drain. The manual on...