since ‎Nov-05-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,887 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I will be leaving the RV community next spring and will have several "accessories" to unload after the RV goes.Since selling is not allowed on this site, can someone recommend other RV specific sites that DO allow selling stuff ??(And yes, I know abo...
After spending several THOUSANDS of dollars with them over the past 2 years, my previously favorite RV dealer's service department told me that they didn't want to see me again......ever. Apparently they don't like it when I ask them to finish the j...
Does anybody know of a source for a replacement "short queen" air mattress for an RV ??Note that I don't expect anybody else to do my grunt work of searching the net for this.....but my initial attempts yielded a TON of wrong things to wade through.I...
Just got a new-to-me "A" toy hauler. 36' w/10' garage.It has huge tires, standard for that size vehicle I assume.It does NOT have a spare tire/wheel.....and doesn't look like there is a "standard" place to put one. If I get one, it probably would tr...
Anybody else got one of these ?Looks like I'll be picking up one on Friday.'07 Model with Chevy engine.Information ?? Good, bad or ugly ??Will be used to haul my new Can-Am Spyder to NASCAR races.....mostly.