since ‎Oct-28-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 437 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Doing a trip next fall including Quebec City, Qu, then on to Prince Edward Island and then to Nova Scotia in the Lunenberg area. What are best CG in each of those 3 areas that are "wooded" private type sites with at least W&E or full hookup if ava...
I have a 6 year old deep cycle battery for my TT. Has always worked fine even though we are always hooked to electric when we camp.. When I pulled the battery a couple weeks ago when I winterized the TT and put the battery in my garage to charge it ...
After reading many instances on this site and seeing terrifying videos of TT crashes caused by sway getting out of control, I have seen many comments saying to accelerate if it starts to sway out of control to regain control as well as many saying t...
Need your advice! My boss's college graduate son and 3 buddies want to spend their first summer out of school to buy an old "short" school bus they think for about $5000, rip out the seats and install beds, paint it white and do a loop of the countr...
I winterized my new 2014 Bullet TT last year after it's first season in 2015 successfully by using pink antifreeze that I pumped through system with a winterizing hand pump connected to the city water hookup. I had never used the fresh water tank m...