since ‎Sep-12-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 388 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Finally got to tow the 6000# trailer ~1000 last week and I am ecstatic! I owned a 2012 Silverado 1500 5.3 2WD prior to the EcoDiesel and while it pulled okay the mileage was never above 10.1 mpg and most of the time in the low 9's. I also cringed eve...
I currently have a Dometic Digital tstat and want to replace it with a Honeywell digital. The dometic only has 3 wires and I am now confused. Anyone have any info that might help?Thanks,RichH
I currently tow a 24', 6000# wet, trailer with a 2012 Silverado 1500 with the 5.3 engine. While it does OK, I am considering moving to a diesel, specifically the Dodge EcoDiesel. My concern is whether or not that is enough engine. I really like the s...
Looking at the above vehicle for my new TV. It has 53K miles and has been meticulously maintained in and out. This is a 2 wheel drive extended cab, exactly what I am looking for. I would like to hear opinions on this truck before I go to the trouble ...
Getting the trailer ready for the big trip this year so I bought a new television that is 12V native with built-in DVD player. Installed it today and discovered that the 12V plug behind it is dead. No power at all. The 12V plug in the bedroom has 12....