since ‎Aug-09-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 319 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Tire covers. Yes or no. The reason I ask is 2 tires that get most of the sun are covered and have cracks in the sidewall. The other 2 get very little sun are not covered and are fine. Marty
Our trailer has been sitting for 2 years. I was checking the psi and only down about 5 pounds. Both tires on the passenger side have cracks in the sidewall and these have had tire covers on the whole time. Do I buy 2 new ones or do I have to replace...
We live in Canada and plan to go to Arizona for 6 months as we’ve done for the past 7 years.my wife recently has a mastectomy and many years ago had a bout of asthma. As far as myself, I’ve been on blood pressure pills for the past 20 years. However,...
After 6 months in Arizona, arrived home end of March in Canada. Drained and winterized after getting home. Today I filled the fresh water tank and turned on the pump to fill the hot water tank. Now the pump won’t shut off. I left it off for a hour so...
Searching the web to no avail. Just bought a stationary RV trailer with 110/120 volts. Where can I find plug in bulbs to change to LED ? All I can find are 12 volt.